Advancing social and environmental standards through responsible technical consulting
Averma Consulting is committed to uphold essential ethical standards through sustainable technical consulting.
We believe developing sustainable programme and project management brings tangible benefits for both profit and people. These are the ethical standards we embrace as essential:
- Consulting will always be honest and not knowingly misrepresent facts.
- Averma Consulting will not engage in any Contract that is deemed to be in violation of the Law or that might reasonably be used by client to violate the Law.
- When at all possible, Averma Consulting actively purchase resources from local businesses in the Surrey and Sussex region; currently the majority of purchasing for our clients covers local areas such as Gatwick, Crawley, East Grinstead, Horley, Redhill and Reigate.
- We will divulge any potential conflicts of interests prior to accepting any Contract, or as soon as possible after conflicts are discovered.
- We will only represent opinions as independent if they are free from subordinated judgment and there is no undisclosed interest in the outcome of the client’s decision.
- We will ensure that to the best of our knowledge we can complete the project in a professional manner both in terms of skill and time.
- We will keep the client informed of any matters relating to the Contract, even if the information is unfavourable or may jeopardise the Contract.
- We are fully committed to safeguard any confidential information or documents entrusted to us and we will not disclose any confidential information without the consent of the client.
- We will promote good environmental practice and awareness of its environmental policies.
- We are committed to promote best practices that are consistent with environmental protection.
- We always take into account the principles of sustainable development in conducting its administrative, commercial and social activities.
What our clients say about us?
Having worked with Averma Consulting for a number of years, they have never failed to provide a fast and efficient service with a friendly approach and great attention to detail. They are very resourceful with access to a great number of skill sets ranging from search engine optimisation, database manipulation & analysis, user interface design for software to external communication materials. This makes them our main one-stop- shop for any of our outsourcing work.
Kevin Noakes, Director